UPS are our partner for hire equipment shipping and collection. A standard delivery is next working day delivered between 9am – 5pm.
An express service is available for next working day delivery by mid-day or by 10.30am.
Saturday delivery is possible, but is subject to a surcharge and is not available in all areas.
Because we use UPS for shipping and collection there are some important things to keep in mind:
- We reference all delivery addresses to royal mail postcode finder, this is the system UPS refer to and unmatched addresses can result in delayed or failed deliveries. We will not be held responsible for any delivery delays or failures due to incomplete or inaccurate address information.
- Deliveries to some site addresses or unknown postcodes can be very difficult for UPS to complete, we are happy to try and will match up addresses and supplement with delivery instructions/maps stuck to the parcels where possible.
- UPS offer an access point program. Access points are shops that accept UPS deliveries and drop offs and are plentiful, especially in larger towns/cities. Parcels are held here for customer collection for a maximum of 7 days. There is no additional cost for this service and it is particularly useful if delivery to a site address is difficult.
- Deliveries to some home addresses, particularly as a result of increased home working can be subject to a small delivery surcharge.
- We offer a UPS collection service for all off hired equipment, a return label will either be in the box with the equipment or will be emailed over when equipment is off hired.
- When returning equipment the original delivery label must be removed from the box. Failure to do so can result in UPS scanning the wrong label causing equipment delivery back to the customer or being held in the UPS network. Failure to remove the original shipping label will incur an additional shipping fee to cover the re-collection.
- Collections will be arranged and completed as promptly as possible. Please make sure the parcel is labelled and available when UPS arrive. Failed collections could be subject to a failed collection fee.
- The shipping service is provided by UPS in its entirety, the next day guarantee can be removed at any time and this is out of our control. Tracking numbers are provided for all parcels and UPS customer services is available here. We do our best to assist with delivery problems but encourage customers to contact UPS themselves to discuss for a faster resolution.