Long term equipment rental
Do you have a large or long term project coming up? Are you looking to move in to a new testing discipline? If so we can offer special rates for long term equipment rental.
We consider anything ‘long term’ between a period of 3 and 12 months. For example if a project is to last in excess of 3 months and requires use of equipment with a high purchase cost or, is a multi year purchase/lease contract then a long term fixed rental could be the ideal solution. Rather than committing to a large capital purchase, a fixed rental for the duration of the project could save significant outlay & maintenance headaches.
We see the key features as listed below:
- Agreement to supply equipment for a fixed period
- Equipment is supplied at a fixed monthly/weekly cost for the duration
- minimum 3 months and maximum 12 months (can vary depending on the equipment required)
The benefits of long term equipment rental:
- Enables the user to accurately budget the equipment cost for their project
- No capital outlay for equipment purchase
- No depreciation
- No servicing/calibration costs
- No disposal costs
- Risk of equipment failure removed (replaced within 3 working days*)
- High quality, well maintained equipment supplied
- Flexible, extendable rental contracts
- Supporting PC software supplied (where applicable)
- Avoidance of long term, sometimes complicated contracts with potential hidden costs or short warranties
- Get the correct equipment, we will always help to find the right tool for the job
- Competitive, realistic prices
- Hand the equipment back to us at the end of the rental period
What we ask of you:
- Look after the equipment as if it were your own. We will aim to fix or replace equipment breakdowns or failures within 3 working days*, damage/issues caused by abuse or neglect are excluded.
If you think a long term rental would be of benefit to you then please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
* Replacement/repair of equipment where possible within 3 working days.